Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 29, 2008

Running on empty

yea, im running on empty....i've been really busy for the past couple of days...yea like what have I been doing eh? lol work and some school stuff, ugh applying again for univ sucks sooo much you have to do all the requirements and shit, not to mention it costs sooo much bah, its for something better i guess. So yea an update on the guy im dating......i dont know what to do with him.....he lives too freakin far, we cant hang whenever we want to...we have to plan everything...which kinda sucks, like this weekend i freed up friday so we could hang but he was busy, saturday night he's going somewhere, sunday he has a game...blah i dont know what to do? not to mention I THINK i had a moment with a guy at the gym! lol the guy i had a crush on for the longest time hahaha......I went last night and surprisingly he was there....mmm and i think he has a bf cause the first time i saw him he was with someone but now he's all alone soooo i dont know..anyways he was in the tread and i got some water from the foutain......when i was going back, i passed him and he looked at me....then again...and again...and again.....and again...happened repeatedly when i was going back and forth "for water" LOL =P i know something's up...anyways after my workout i took a shower, and after my shower ...BOOM he was there shirtless...OMG whew...yummy....i got dressed quickly cause i know he's leaving soon, we ended up leaving at the same time......then we took the same train too...he got on a different coach tho anyways I still saw him got off and he was looking at me when he got off...i was sitting by the window......and damn he is too hot....hot meaning cute and smokin! =P damn! i want him now LOL......ok, so what to do?!?! bah this is so hard lol.....when it rains, it pours.............and yea im talking about guys hahahahahahaha =P I've decided to move out this summer....so i better start saving up...meaning go out at least once a month, cut down on my expenses, use my phone less....no more buying stuff......cancel my trainer?????? =( noooooooo nah i'll keep him...speakin of which.....HE IS YOUNGER THAN I AM....thats not good...lol its like being taught algebra by a first grader!!!!!!ugh i didnt like it when he told me how YOUNG he was.....he's 20 now....turning 21...he's going to vegas for his bday.....made me so jealous..he has a smokin bod already,at 20! fucker anyways i thought he was like 25-27! lol yea he looks older LOL and he looks like that fish when he grows his scruffs LOL not good, but for real he has crow's feet already and im like wow your 20?!?!?hahahahaha oh yea sorry again for not posting anything these past few days....anyways thats it for now, i have to get ready for work.....later guys!!!!=)

people i miss:

the sun...its too cold
my grandfather
my cousins
my friends
THE guy im seeing
Kylew776
Bendy
Xander
Austin =P
tdk
aly
benD =P
and a lot more! lol

3 comments:

Xander said...

come on down and I'll give you all the energy you need. ;0) rest up!

Anonymous said...

Lol. Guys suck. Ur better off without them. Unless its me of course :p

Unknown said...

Aww - you miss me, too! I'm touched.