Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

7:46pm

Just got home :) lovely home....I love my family, I just want to appreciate them as often as possible cause I know amidst all the hustle and bustle of the so-called modern living we, most often than not forget about the true essence and meaning of life....our loved ones. Wow I'm in an EMO mode tonight lol, I dont know why but yeah. I just wanna say I love my family =) So, If I were you, go on and reach for your phone and say hi to your mom, dad, or siblings, or perhaps that special someone =) We all crave to be appreciated once in a while, and telling someone that would really be inspiring and touching. My family keeps me grounded :)

On some other note, Work was really fun today, besides a high volume of cuties that came in, my favorite co-worker was in as well. Yea, I know , I know he is a bit old...around late 30's I guess, very very fun and approachable, needless to say, I enjoy his company. All of that aside, he is really gorgeous! lol very cute....he has ads looking for him on Craigslist!!! A lot of people have fallen for him lol....there's just something special about him....and I forgot to say goodbye to him today, oh well. I looked at his schedule and I'm gonna see him again tomorrow anyways lol yikes! I'm such a creeper lol

That's about it for me I guess =)

No comments: