Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Shopping?

So I'm bored and doing nothing.....and I'm at best buy's website.....I want to buy a desktop computer hahaha, I am so tempted to bust out my credit card and buy one.....fuck...do I really need a desktop right now? hmmmm yes! lol i think my laptop is getting over used cause its always on...and i mean ALWAYS, 24-7.......the lcd's gonna burn out soon hahaha, fuck i want a hp desktop and an apple laptop....lol, well im gonna buy my sister's mac, and this laptop of mine is gonna be handed over to my dad... =S lol good thing i have an external hard drive :P (it wasnt my idea..lol thanks ben =P and i doubt that you'd be on my blog reading about this) anyways. Its just $750...lol damn it its a trip to LA! hahaha Florida even or any where warmer than this freezer we're in. then again, a trip is just a trip....and my desktop is gonna stay with me forever :P plus it looks nice...i like them nice and shiny....=P Ok im gonna wait for my pay check and see if i could afford one right now lol..if i do....you guys would know...definitely=P

No comments: