Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Good Morning

Morning guys! yea I woke up a bit late today...Its because I was up till 2 am...doing who knows what ;P Special Thanks to Matt from Dudetube for having a chat session over at his blog... It was really fun haha =P It had a really good turnout last night, hopefully next week would be the same if it would be a weekly thing. And yes I have a long way to go in this blogging industry...geez I need to learn how to do links and shit but hey im gonna get there some day!! BTW Feel free to leave comments and any suggestions to make this blog better :)




As for today, I'm working in the evening, Let's just say that I work in a place where there is a high traffic of male customers and I really can't help myself but notice all the cute once that come in, speaking of which, I think i had a moment with one yesterday LOL!. I don't know why I'm blogging this but whatever. So yea we made eye contact for like 5 secs, he looked back, I did to but he left right away...oh well. Anyways i'm still looking forward to working later lol...he might come back..who knows =P Oh and I'm going to the gym later today as well. I love my gym its awesome! Good equipment not to mention HOT people LOL! I know gym's can be really cruise-y and everyone would just be checking each other out, especially when everyone's HOTTT...whew anyways I try not to give in to this so I keep my eyes to myself...well I TRY very hard not to cruise anyone but honestly it is really hard not to.

Weather wise....today's gonna be a great day! Not to cold and not to warm...seasonal temperature. Its all sunny outside right now and it makes me feel really happy and pumped up. The sun makes you feel all warm inside and makes you wanna do stuff, at least it has that effect on me.

Well thats it for now guy, I'm gonna be back in a bit and post something more interesting! lol =P

No comments: