Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What Dreams May Come

HAHAHA i just had the grossest dream ever! and i just have to let it out of my system...hahaha so yea i just woke up form this disgusting dream......you'll never guess who was in it! lol ROB LOWE! hahaha i know i know he's cute and whatever...BACK IN THE DAYS....he is OLD! and YEA iwas dating rob lowe in my dream or at least his character from brothers and sisters lol.....cause he was famous in my dream and he was doing tv shows and shit. Anyways he wasnt a good kisser in my dream as well....he had a tiny uhuh......like pinky size....in my dream i was like wow, thats why i didnt feel a thing! lol i was expecting more lol anyways it was just disgusting ughh, wish i had something better to dream about...like uh chad white or some dolce and gabbana model or some hot guy.

I was talking to some guy inside the chatroom last night, and he was just so gorgeous but he was taken already and he's in san diego....and he was mentioning how his bf is soo hot and whatever so being the usual me, i got jealous....i rarely get the hot guys =( i mean i never! and it sucks....seriously. I told him his bf was lucky cause he was just damn gorgeous like whoa...my type indeed...oh well i guess im not playing the field the right way.......i think im gonna for that gym guy i saw last friday....if i see him again this week, I'll muster some kind of confidence and come up to him or at least say hi and let him know i exist...oh wait lol he was checking me out..lol he knows i exist LOL =P and not to be stalkerish or anything...but i kinda know where he lives hahaha well at least the subway station he gets off =P hahahaha i wanna go back to sleep and see if i'd dream something better lol =P

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What do you mean OLD!!!!! When I get my new hips I'll give you a dream!!

Anonymous said...

Rob Lowe pinky? You must be out of your mind. You've got to do some serious re-dreaming