Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

2nd chances are worth it?

Just got back from a date....yes my friends...a date....snatched one after uhh months, and WOW i love this feeling, im in a happy place right now i think, im gonna have this smile till i go to bed...WOW he was just sooo sweet, funny, kinda shy and mysterious, but that just makes mewant him even more....=) he drove me home.......and we kissed....aawwwwwww LOL short but sweet.....loved it...he's just too sweet, cuter than i thought he would be, i was in the washroom ...blushing lol.......it was a fun, lovely,sweet, nice, cute, and everything nice and shiny date :) YAY for me!! =P oh yea he was the guy who ditched me the first time...but damn he made up for it =) good job =) see ya!!:):):).....now i can finally say im SEEING some one!! LOL


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!!! Finally, you can stop complaining about not having anyone. LOL

-Jake 2_0

Unknown said...

I told you before - it would happen. You just needed patience! I'm happy for you.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm i'm not sure how i feel about this!!! ;) jk! congrats!!!

Anonymous said...

Despite being a daily reader of your blog, I will post my first comment (my english is not good and dont comment before because of that).
I am very pleased to have read this good news, a person like you can not and should not be much time alone,you seems to be a very good and cute guy.

I am very happy for you, still leaving news.

From Portugal

Unknown said...

You had your chance Kyle and took too long - so he moved on! You snooze you lose.

Xander said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Xander said...

I agree with bendy! if you had the opportunity and didn't seize it, its your loss! whoever has mav smiling from ear to ear is a lucky ass bastard! don't fuck it up!