Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Jumper Hangover

So yea, Im talking to a high school buddy of mine, he's in arizona now, and we're talking about jumper....the movie, well lets just say he doesnt know that i have a crush on Hayden...but thats beside the point, Hayden's character made us jealous...being able to teleport in different places INSTANTLY. I really think its awesome. I really want to travel the world, thats why I chose the program im gonna be taking this fall....if you don't know....talk to me MORE! lol anyways, there are so many places i want to visit, number one on my list is rome...just like Rachel bilson's, second is Paris, I just want to do that euro backpacking thing....then go to tokyo, then korea, australia, new zealand, hawaii, south america, then back up here...so yea pretty much around the world. HA!! when i was a kid i used to lie about going around the world with my parents...and my friends believed me LOL and one of them asked me when they went over at our house..."so where are all the souvenirs you guy's have been collecting from traveling" and i pointed at the vase in the living room, and some wooden sculpture LOL and I told him the rest were up in the attic...and he believed me! lol up till like the 6th grade LOL but yea traveling has always been my passion! tho i have never traveled anywhere before......i dunno i feel like im a free sprited person, take me where ever and I'll be alright...thats about it for now....Im thinking of starting a video blog as well...just a possibility =) laters

No comments: