Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Top 5 Male Models

12 am and I am bored, so i decided to get a list together of my top 5 male models. I searched the internet for some fine looking men, and some personal favorite(s) =P and here's the result, (not in any particular order).

CAUTION: They come with slamming bodies, hold on to something and don't let your panties drop ladies =P

    • Andrew Cooper

He modeled for Zara, one of my favorite stores lol =P He has some gorgeous eyes too ahhh deep blue eyes..whew

    • Chad White


I am speachless.....a breathtaking piece of mankind, such an adorable face, killer smile, my dream guy

    • Derrick Hayes

He modeled for Dolce and Gabanna and Calvin Klein not to mention he's an Australian native, theres always something hot and intriguing about Aussies, I don't know what but it sure is working.

    • Shaun Dewet

Ck's Truth made him famous, but before that, He modeled some stuff for FILA, Lacoste, Tommy Jeans. Being shot to stardom with the famous Ck ad, he got offered some huge deals from Hugo Boss and YSL


    • Jp Calderon

I saw him first at Janice's Modeling Agency and fell in love with him completely and to add to that, he came out of the closet in the duration of the show....such a turn, anyways I think he's dating someone now....well he better be cause we don't want that hot ass go to waste eh? =P Here's a clip of Jp out on a date as well....I love it when he kissed the other guy, it was so sweet of him :)


No comments: