Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Kiss Goodnight?

Ha! its 2 am and my friend just got home from his date with this hot anf guy haha...thanks for rubbing it in!!! i know you're crazy over him....feel free to do so ugh yea I think i might be jealous, he's getting all the hot guys and im not?!? what the fuck is wrong with the world today...if you guys only knew.....bah oh well, my time will come....10 years from now LOL hey im young.....i can wait, I guess, FUCK...oh well, good stuff comes to those who wait.....patience..patience.....bah!!! ughhhh i think i might have to go to U of T this fall!!!!ugh damn it damn it damn it!!!!WHY!?!?!?!?not me? OMG my friend is still yapping on and im sorry but shut it and be sensitive! lol you know your friend you're talking to right now (me) is still single!!!!!!! so shush!!Fuck if i hear that msn beep again im gonna freak out!!!Go to bed and stop making me jealous!!! damn it!

Anyways, just finished watching the movie Definitely Maybe, it was sweet....I liked the character of the little girl, very cute...Ryan Reynolds was alright, I think he could've done better, I wasn't feeling that much emotion from him, I think he might've lost that quirkiness he had before....back in the days of Two Guys, A Girl, and a Pizza Place. Yea I used to watch it as a kid.


hmmmm......just blabbering about my day....stuff about me, sometimes i think blogs are too selfish, in a way that it tells only the ideas of the author and persist that it be a fact but in the end it's just another opinion lost in a sea of words....ok im going to stop there cause i know im not making any sense, or im just trying to be artistic hahaha alright...have a good night! I'll leave you guys with this song by Ben Lee called Catch My Disease. It's a fun,upbeat song....gotta love it hehe tho he might look kinda odd, but whatver =P





No comments: