Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Blogger Snapshots

After sifting through 50 pages of Dudetube's Blogger Snapshots, I gathered my top 20 HOTTEST snapshots, some of these uh DICKS may be a repeat but I don't know since they don't have any faces to match them with so I'm just sticking with my instinct except for that hot face and bod shot from that bottom right guy..oohhh hot! and as I told Kylew776 ;P these pics were the ones that made me droooool. Enjoy! (click the pic to enlarge =P)


HOTTNESS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good picks Mav! You have excellent taste!

Unknown said...

I think Kyle is just sucking up to Mav! ;-) We all know he has good taste!

Anonymous said...

Aww schweet I made it in. Thanks mav