Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 17, 2008

T..is for Toronto

So yea as many of you guys know...I take the transit everyday....going to work, gym...everywhere Toronto's transit system I should say is very dependable! =) It takes you all around the city. I like riding transit cause you encounter so much people. I believe in the theory of 6 degrees of separation, meaning all of us are connected by as much as six degrees......a friend of a friend who's sister went to...blah blah blah.....and public transit might have been included there somwhere.....like you got on the bus with someone who knows Cam Gigandent..(God I wish I did) LOL =) Anyways i saw these pics taken waaaay back. I just think they're awesome. It shows the time when they were constructing the subway system downtown and some other pics of the subway system back in the days...its really awesome to think how far the system has progressed over the past years.....yea I sound like a nerd now so I'll stop...enjoy the pics....I LOVE TORONTO =)

No comments: