Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, March 14, 2008

Wonderful day :)

My day started out by dodging glances with this beautiful stranger =P very very HOT guy. We got on the same bus stop (yay! he kinda lives near me...I hope). Well I first noticed his cute toque....beanie for you guys down in the US, It a knitted yellow green one, It didn't look good on him, but still he was cute. I thought he was going to the college near our place and lucky me he didn't get off the bus! He got off at the subway station....where I was going as well. I pretended I wasn't into him and got off the bus first and pretended I was in a rush...LAME! Anyways I slowed down just to see if he was going on the subway as well....surprise surprise....he did. When I saw this, I kinda followed him...ew I sound like a stalker, anyways it was worth it!!! he sat down in front of me and i was standing up, we were glancing at each other for the longest time I kept on smiling...in my head, I didn't want him to think that I'm crazy or whatever. Anyways he looked like Ian Somerhalder and Chace Crawford mixed!


Damn he was the most gorgeous guy I have ever seen and I was so stupid not to make a move!!! I chickened out! Fuck Damn,I wish there would be a second time, But hell he made my day! When I got at work I was all smile...ear to ear....my coworkers were like "WOW! some one got a lil somethin something last night!" I just smiled but in my head I wished I had a lil somethin something last night....oh well....HE'S JUST THE BEST THING EVER! I WISH I WOULD SEE HIM AGAIN...ugh I'm so lame =)

What else, I went to work...and yes my favorite guy was in! =) Damn I love him lol =) he makes me not to loose hope on toronto guys....he's special =) Anyways he was helping a really cute customer and I was asked him afterwards if he knows him....and he does! But sadly he's "taken"....well he can only assume cause apparently they went to the Caribbean together with the guy's parents......we can only assume I suppose...but whatever he's cute lol....and he asked me why I was asking and I was like uhhh nothing lol I think I blushed or something. And I was ok fine I find him really attractive, then he told me this whole story..fun fun fun =)

Ok, I think this post is long enough to make up for all the stuff I missed before =P Weather wise, It's pretty nice out today, Sunny and kinda warm =) Enjoy the rest of the weekend guys! Stay safe and have fun ;P

-MAV

No comments: