Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Single

*Im gonna rant....so please bare with me :P


YES, I'm STILL single...why? I really don't know, some people say I have really high standards, but come on, people should HAVE standards....this is how we live our lives, we have our own tastes and thats what makes us unique.

OK, guys, have you seen the side bar?!? There's an application there...LOL dating made easy? Damn I wish! SO FAR 2 people have filled out the application...Thanks...for making me feel such a sore ass loser...yes I can't get guys the "regular" way cause ONE, my type of guys aren't really that open in the pulic....discreet...and TWO, I dont fucking know how to get one in a regular way, sure I smile here and there to some random strangers in the gym, in the mall, where ever but do they reciprocate? NO...no one has really approached me in real life (bars not included cause in there, people are just drunk and they dont think properly). No one has ever asked me out on a date...a regular, real one.

Seriously, whats the deal gay/bi men of toronto, Im getting sick and tired of playing games and shit, I just want a nice guy to go out with and hang out, watch movies, go clubbing, kiss and make out at the end of the night....I'm a romantic...hopeless at that...I wear my heart out on my sleeves...am I too much? I guess...well, deal with it! If you really like someone, you'd compromise...you'll put anything on the line...or at least I would. Think of it this way...you know when you have kid's you want them to be really happy and you'll love them unconditionally and try to give them everything that they want...same thing goes for your lover/ special someone.

Anyways, I hate it when you tell people/ the guy to call you back and he never does...he doesn't even give the slightest interest on reaching his phone and TXTING me.....well I guess not after 3 DAYS! Thanks. Not to mention he was all over me during the party and was on his knees after being such a douche before that. Well i kinda gave him a 2nd chance but now he blew it! Guess why I'm not at your party or calling you back...douche. At least show some effort man.

That was last month, moving on....I had another guy ditch me for our date last weekend...THANKS... I was actually looking forward to seeing vantage point...apparently he was "sick" from last night's crazy drinking...reschedule? HA! Try reaching me first! =P I've had enough of 2nd chances, I know I should cut him some slack, but if i do, I just risk having to deal with what that first guy did.....but then again, I personally would want a second chance on anything...well I haven't made up my mind yet.

I always end up choosing the wrong guy, its either their TAKEN or just gotten out of a relationship and not ready to trust again, STRAIGHT (right "kyle" =P) or just too much for me to handle...not up to my standards. WOW I just sounded like a total bitch right there...lol sorry. SO yea I end up being single and im going to rant about it all over again..its an on going cycle...it comes back now and again...oh well, everyone has their moments.

IF you have any advice...feel free to comment...please lol can you tell I'm desperate? LOL ew thats just wrong. I'm trying my best to take my time and stick to my standards.=P

As for my standards: I would like a guy who has a nice smile, nice set of teeth, taller than i am, but not taller than 6'2. hair's dark blonde- dark brown, light eyes, hair on the right places, similar built as I am, tans well, outgoing, not too flirty tho....one is enough :P, nice ass, pleasant smell (no BO lol), Dresses nicely, Some one who's clothes I could wear as well, and someone who could handle me, but I wouldn't know that till he goes out with me lol =P

Well thats it for now..whew, that was a good rant =) feeling better now =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there buddy. Stand your ground. You will find someone.

Xander said...

the strongest piece of advice I can give you is the following: DO NOT GIVE UP!

don't lower your expectations! I'm a firm believer that if one lowers expectations for anything then eventually, you'll lower and twist everything your looking for and end up with the exact opposite of what it was you were looking for.

I understand you have to go through "unconventional" means to meet guys... I do too. but please hang in there. you're too great of a guy to not get what you want. :0)