Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 9, 2008

An hour lost

I woke up this morning with an hour lost...yes guys its that time of year to spring up your clocks!! when I got home from my spontaneous outing with uhm someone ;P I was surprise to see the time on my laptop, It was already 330! and I'm like this can't be true, I swear I saw 2:30 in his car lol anyways yea that was how I realized.

Anyways yesterday was pretty chill, I didn't post anything cause the pouring snow made me so lazy so i just layed on my bed, watch a marathon of Kitchen Confidential, an episode of Tudors, Chat....that was it. Pretty much everyone was snowed in, no one was plowing the snow on the roads since it just keeps on comming, Today's pretty nice tho, all sunny, blue skies.....but mind you, TONS, and I mean TONS of snow, the roads were half blocked because of the snow. It was up to my knees! geez its March already i've had enough of this cold weather I seriously can't wait for spring and summer, and no matter how hot it'll be this summer I will TRY not to complain about it. I'd rather have hot humid days than tons of snow covering the driveway.


March 09,2008.......I just paid my bills....I'm BROKE...its sad im gonna work my ass off this week I promise!!!! and next week as well, but I Have a test on Thursday, I'd have to let my managers know about that, damn it, I NEED MORE SHIFTS YOU DOG FUCKERS! lol =P

Im going to the gym in a bit to blow off some steam, Im sooo frustrated on myself, I hate it. I think I've been slacking on my work lately thats why I'm broke. I'm such a dumb ass. ugh I better get ready I have a lot of dog fucking to do =S

No comments: