Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

OBAY!





There's a new drug in town! Its called OBAY (obey).



The first time I saw this ad was a couple of weeks back while I was on my way to work. I read it a couple of times just to make sure I was reading it correctly. It totally freaked me out!!! I thought Toronto's turning into this children of corn flick, or some sci-fi movie...I know really creepy. When I got home that day, I researched more on it. As it turned out it's a "surprise ad", as I would want to call it. It was really mysterious and everyone was eager to know as to who would pull off such a prank.

Last week, they unveiled the second part of the ad, and SURPRISINGLY it was the.........



............Ontario Colleges! haha well I thought it was a really clever way of capturing everyone's attention and really getting the message across...I know...I've been there, trust me! It was a really rough time for me. Anyways, Just wanted to share this with you guys, I really thought it was awesome and well thought of! Kudos!!! =)

3 comments:

Viktor Serecros said...

Mess with the head advertising. Where was this on career day?

If I was still looking for a university, this ad would move them to the top of my list.

That is far better advertising than what I get exposed to daily.

Thanks for sharing

mav3rick said...

hahahaha it wasnt, and Ontario Colleges is an association of the colleges in Ontario so basically its a campaign against the parents lol =P

Anonymous said...

"Obay"

Haha...classic!