Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, March 10, 2008

Morning World!

Good morning! First of all I want to apologize for being lazy over the weekend and not posting anything, well the snow did it! lol its nice and sunny now so I'm in the mood for some nice blogging. Its my day off today, I really have nothing to do, I'm gonna probably hit the gym later in the afternoon and buy me some protein shakes.....not the one you're thinking about...tsk tsk tsk. I went tanning in a can again...one of the many things I cant resist, and i must say, it looks good hehe ;P.....and here's my apology pic :P hahahaha see I'm bored...


EW, now looking at the pic.....I HAVE TO GO TO THE GYM more often, Besides the fact that im paying for it monthly, I think that was the beer I had last night...I know I know, no excuses....I was at the gym yesterday, didn't actually finish my whole workout =( ....Ran out of time, I was late for work so I had to skip some stuff, I didn't do as much abs and leg workouts as I should...I think I'm gonna be staying for an hour more today. Just a random question...I think im gonna create a poll for this one if I'm not too lazy....how long do you often stay in the gym? 45 mins? an hour? hour and 30 mins? two hours? I usually stay for an hour and 30mins. I do my cardio for 10 to warm up, then my workout which takes around an hour, then shower and head home. I used to do cardio after my workout as well but I stopped,just because I thought I was uhh getting too thin hahaha if that made sense....OK I'll stop here sounds like I'm just yammering about stuff now...anyways be back later!!=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha Mav, you're such a hottie as it is. Now your gonna be a muscle hottie.