Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm a medium

Last friday I was trying on this sweater.....I was trying on a small and I showed it to my coworkers and they were like its really nice, it looks good on you....and one of them was like wow it shows off your arms...I think I might've blushed...anyways it just goes to show that my working out is paying off and im getting closer to my goal!! YAY!! anyways After debating stuff with them they ended up saying Small was too small for me....=( I tried on a medium and it fits better...so they say....my managers saw me and i told him i don't fit a small anymore...and they teased me that i'm going to grow old and single.....fuckers =P I love them don't worry...I'm still uh more fit than they are =P suckers!!!!LOL jk Well I'm looking at it as a good thing....meaning the workout is actually working ;P and im getting my money's worth with my gym....hopefully these results will continue....If i start eating the right food again!!!Ugh, lately I've been eating all these junk...basically anything that i could get my hands on.....*dirty thought insert here* LOL........anyways thats another story...I just got back from the gym....and im feeling pretty tight =P i love it...see ya guys later!:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't worry, I won't make a comment on how "tight" you feel! ;-)
And you're definitely NOT a small Mav!

Xander said...

um... yay for medium!!!!!!

tight is good... really tight isn't hot. yeah bust out those mediums! :-*