Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Work Stuff

Ok yesterday, went to work......and ugh, the ugliest, most stupid manager was working.....anyways we had a "miscommunication" Oh well it was her fault, I was doing cash and this customer decided to return something for exchange, They didn't have the receipt so I had to do it manually. We have a promotion going on, 30% off all shorts, $20 off linen shirts and dress shirts and all that jazz. So I was helping this gay couple and my manager was beside me....THEY asked her if the shirt was 30% off....SHE said.."ABSOLUTELY" and I looked at her and I asked her....."30% off on the shirt??" and she said YES....I looked at her kinda confused because I know it was just $20 off not 30%....So I gave the customers 30% off because THATS WHAT SHE SAID, and SHE'S THE MANAGER....they were exchanging a $90 dollar shirt (which is $70 bucks with the promotion ) for a $100 one (and I gave them 30% off) This now would just cancel each other out...I mean they wouldn't have any balance left over. And so they didn't and left the store....then she looks at me and says..."DID THEY PAY THE BALANCE?" uhhh NO bitch cause you told them its 30% off and thus it will just cancel out......fuck I wasnt even suppose to be doing cash that time! ugh So stupid, The store falls apart whenever she's working ugh

PART 2:

Here are some tips you SHOULD follow when you're shopping.....

1. DON'T BRING YOUR GF (for all the straight people out there) cause they would just cause havoc in the dressing room......or don't bring like a bunch of your friends with you in the fitting room...it just gets annoying for the other customers.

2. KNOW YOUR SIZE, don't come in the store and tell the sales people, "uhm I dont know my pant size" geez dude, then what are you wearing right now...I mean come on, use some common sense and make your brain think even for a second, It won't kill a brain cell, trust me

3. DON'T TRY ON TONS OF STUFF AND END UP BUYING ONE cause it will make you look cheap and tacky not to mention you're going to be the most hated person once you leave...trust me sales people would talk about you, and the guys at the fitting room will ban you forever!

4. MAKE SURE YOU'RE NOT SMELLY/SWEATY...cause thats just plain disgusting, sometimes you make the clothes all wet from your sweat as well and you end up not buying it...oh God! not to mention if you have BO...it STICKS TO THE CLOTHES YOU TRY ON so please please please, be conscious of how you smell...especially this summer, we have to keep a bottle of our fragrance in the fitting room during summer. I know sometimes some people can't help it.....if you know you have bad BO then don't go shopping that day, you'll just embarrass yourself.

5. Last but not the least, ASK AROUND, ASK THE SALES GUYS OR FITTING ROOM GUYS FOR SUGGESTIONS,SIZES ETC. thats what we're here for, to help you guys shop! we get paid to grab you clothes that WORKS on you hence there is no really need for people to come with you when you're shopping! lol we're there for you. And Don't go out of the fitting rooms with your socks on because you want another size.....ASK US for one alright?!?


Guys, just follow these..and trust me your store will love you! lol =)

No comments: