Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Happy Pride Toronto!!!!


YAY!! Happy pride guys!!! Unfortunately I'm not going to be there for all the weekend celebrations tho I had my share during the week, madonnarama last thursday ( i know how gay...but fuck its pride you're allowed...i'm allowed =P) then yesterday enjoyed the patio with my friends and went to my friend's party at his place...really awesome btw =) All I can say is that i really had fun during the week and i hate the fact that im going away....BUT while all of you guys are sulking inside because of the shitty weather, Im enjoying the heat here in Virginia then Florida tomorrow =P Gonna be there for a week =) I'm gonna get my tan on =P Anyways Happy Pride again, and to all my friends....i'm gonna miss you guys, see ya in a week!!!!!

No comments: