Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

John and Kate plus 8


John and Kate plus 8.....my new favorite show...as all of you might know, I am a family guy... i like kids...who am i kidding, I love kids! someday I'm going to have a family someday, 4 kids, maximum lol, 2 boys and 2 girls....or just one boy and a girl. I dont like 3, the middle child's going to be left out...based from my experience lol =P If you dont like kids.....and you're with me....I'll make you love them lol =P anyways I think this show is awesome, She was telling before why she wanted to make a reality show...she said it was to document the progress of her kids becuase before she used to video tape everything, when she had the twins, she stopped, she got way busy...and now this show is her solution to this problem...anyways I say watch it...its fun and its very very interesting...its fun to watch these kids grow up =)

3 comments:

Xander said...

I love john and kate plus 8!!! its way cute! kate's a bitch, though! but its still awesome. its funny you should write about that tonight as I had a mini marathon going. Haha.

mav3rick said...

are you kidding me?!?!?! lol I was watching the marathon last night as well!!LOL I love hannah and collin!! soooo cuteeee hahahaha I understand Kate tho, I mean come on, she has a reason to be 8 kids ripped her vajayjay lol or her uhm tummy i dont know lol

Xander said...

ewwwwwwww!!! I just got vivid images of that! Agh!