Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 7, 2008

BLUFF

Have you been bluffed by your intuition? Mine just did............a couple of nights ago, I went out on a date with this guy have been seeing for a few months now (4 dates...two months, its not gonna go anywhere). We went to this club I kinda frequent on a wednesday night...Surprise surprise the guy I kinda hooked up a few months back was there too.....All my friends didn't like him. But I dont know, I had that hope inside of me that he wasn't the guy my friends were telling me. Something was telling me that this guy is special and I just need to break that hard shell of his and find something, something uhmm special underneath. Anyways, we were at the club, he saw me, I saw him.....mind you I was with my date....we went to the patio to uh smoke lol...yes yes smoking kills....I only smoke when I drink. I went over and said hi to him. All of a sudden I saw this hint of jealousy when he asked me "was that your bf"...I said no...well technically he really wasn't. After that he told me that he was moving the next day and asked if I could help him out or whatever....I wasn't free thursday....Friday, yesterday, I was off and I just went to the gym. After my gym, since i was close downtown anyways I decided to give him a call and see how's his "moving" goin.....I helped him out, 1 because I felt bad that he's just all alone and he had a ton of stuff to move and 2, To tell you the truth, I still liked him and that tiny hint of jealousy turned me on...lol. Got to his place, fixed some stuff, organized more of his stuff...then he bought me dinner and some alcohol just to celebrate lol..we had a good conversation over dinner and it made me like him even more. My other friend, lives conviently upstairs in his building so we went over and had the "party" over there. He got a call from his friend and he told us that his other friend was comming over...no biggie. His friend got there and everybody was drinking in the balcony....all of a sudden *poof* they were holding hands......HA! oh well....I was sooo down the rest of the night, my friends were comforting me in the bedroom lol I was ranting like a mad drunk lol. THEY WERE FROLICKING while I was away. Anyways this FRIEND of his sat on my other friend's lap the rest of the night...so he got jealous and went back to his place....(as my friend told me this morning)...I was in the bedroom already passing out lol....I woke up this morning and i remembered my stuff is still at HIS place. I gave him a call, he didnt pick up, prolly he was sleeping still so we waited for a bit. He called back....so i told him i'm gonna go and pick my stuff up, and he said he's gonna take a shower and clean himself up. And I was like, uhm i could go down now and get my stuff cause my other friend is gonna go to the gym soon and i dont want to be in his way. So I went down to his place......SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!HIS FRIEND WAS THERE ON THE BED..GETTING DRESSED...SWEET, I thought to myself, this is soo like the movies hahahaha, Anyways I grabbed myself and pretend that everything was alright....but IT WASNT. HE fucking deceived me again....even my intuition, or maybe I was just playing blind to the obvious fact that HE's a fucking asshole =(

3 comments:

Drew said...

this entry needs to be turned into an episode of a romantic sitcom. showin' some love, your blog is a fun read.

mav3rick said...

hahaha thanks! I know I bump into these amazing people, Some people may be assholes, but thats what makes them interesting =) thanks again!! :) isnt it funny!?!?

Xander said...

ew stop messing with jerks!!! time to find amazing!