Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 16, 2008

Ugly People

Yes im going to be mean just for this post....I'm sorry to all those people that would be affected by this post....which is like 10% of my readers lol JK most of you guys are FAB.....anyways WHY DO THE UGLY PEOPLE GET BF'S FAST? and I mean FAST lol like this week they broke off with their current bf.....they have a new boy next week...HOW THE HELL DOES THAT HAPPEN?! and I'm still single?!? what wrong with this world, am intimidating? does my looks intimidate other people from approaching me HAHAHA I wish, or prolly im just uglier than all these ugly people I see on the streets on facebook, on dlist that have boyfriends...MEH! I cant wait for school to start, then I'll have plenty of boys to flirt with LOL Just Kidding!! no im not LOL. I remember telling my friend that i got in the univ i wanted and that i was excited for school and he was like...are you sure you're excited for school or the BOYS that you're gonna be having lol.....BOTH LOL damn it im such a slut lol....soo whats new with me...nothin really just taking it easy this week...I decided not to take any shifts from my lazy ass coworker who i Almost had a threesome with.... shhhhhh he has a BF LOL...ugly LOL im mean I said NO cause one, I dont like threesomes NOW, cause in the end im the one being left out, and two it just fills a void....of not having someone, and i dont like it cause in the morning, the void is still there, same thing goes with one night stands...Anyways....I'm going to have more free time this week, to 1, go to the GYM, 2, Catch up with my friends...and 3, find a lover LOL Plenty of fish in the sea and im tired of fishing, I'm just going to cast a huge net and catch all the fishes at the same time...but how can you do it? I had like 2 dates in a day, thats the furthest i've been in throwing a net out there...anyways I'll go figure it out when I sleep, hopefully it would come to me lol..have a good night guys!

No comments: