Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 9, 2008

We Own the Night


Yes, just finished watching the movie We Own the Night, such a lovely movie about family and revenge...besides seeing Eve Mendez' nipples in the beginning of the film...was hot btw, I loved how the story revolved around this family and how they coped with the circumstances that was thrown at them....I love Joaquin Pheonix and his acting, I love the cinematography, very good direction, the story was superb! I've never seen anything like it since the Godfather.....very awesome, I enjoyed every minute of it! Im giving it 4.5 out of 5 stars......the .5 was because it can be a bit draggy at some parts.....It is definitely a MUST SEE movie, especially for father's day...it's good =) I love how in the end these two brothers showed their affection for each other.....made me wish I had a brother...very captivating! You won't be disappointed! 

1 comment:

djosher said...

Hey, Mav...I'll check it out!