Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Soft Spot For Losers?

OK...remember the guy I caught in bed with another guy......I like him...A LOT, I dont know why, but theres just this quirk about him that I really like, the "bad boy" attitude he has is a turn on, He's confident but not cocky, He needs to fix his teeth tho, anyways bottom line.........I slept with him....and sleep like sex sleep.....we just slept together well I actually fell asleep in his arms..awww I know, seems like a dream to me, IS THIS BAD BOY CHANGING? did I change him? lol nah, I woke up today thinking everything would just go back to normal.....and now its kinda is....then I saw a text message from him....."how's work?" WOW now he's actually interested in how my day went......anyways before all of this happened I kinda talked to him about stuff like I asked him what he wants from me cause he's sending mix signals and shit like that...he wanted to be friends.....I felt like he was pushing me away the rest of the night.....well he opened up about his previous relationship....which ended with a disaster.....now I think he always has his guard up....hopefully i can break it down...he'll always have a soft spot in my heart, oh well, he better not take advantage of it, my best friend will be furios....OMG I just remembered.....THEY WERE FLIRTING LAST NIGHT!!!!! ugh and i kinda hated my best friend for a moment last night, then he said sorry, and we talked stuff through...anyways that's what happened last night. lol oh well, I'll see what happens with this guy......I'll keep you guys posted lol :)

No comments: