Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Men In Uniform


What is it with men in uniform that makes them sooo yummy and delicious lol sooo hot. I was in the subway today on my way to the gym and these two EMS guys were there! OMG one of them was hellacute!!! He was wearing his uniform and his hat! and tilted sideways, so cute and adorable. He was really hot! I may be a little too obvious haha I sat beside him ad kept looking at him, but hey it was worth it...anyways what is it with men in uniform that makes them soo hot? I think because uniforms make people look sharp....and the really cute ones stand out a lot because everyone is wearing the same thing and you'll just notice the ones that stand out, and the ones that stand out are the ones with the KILLER looks because....its all they have to stand out....thats what I think anyways =)



No comments: