Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, June 14, 2008

SO OVER YOU

LOL I dont know why I wrote that title down, one prolly im bitter, and the other IM MOVING ON! hahaha Last night, I went out....as usual...I was suppose to go out with my coworkers but i ended up going out with THE BOY and his friends.....the boy meaning the guy who HAD a soft spot in my ugh heart.....anyways I had fun...just not with him...=P He had a friend visiting from montreal...anglo-french guy...anyways I thought he was really cute the first time I saw him...not to mention, hot as well...whew lol. So yea, we went to Circa...for 15 mins...after paying $15 cover charge...because frenchie hated the place and wanted to go to the village.....He literally dragged me out of the club, he was really gone and wasted already...he's from Montreal and Im sorry, but I don't expect him to know the in and outs of Toronto even tho he lived here for a while. So basically I had to go with him (I dont want to leave this guy all alone with no one to go to on the streets in a city he doesnt know..and plus, he's a friend of "a friend")...leave everyone in the club...he was sooo restless when he's drunk...we were running on the streets....then the rain started pouring...we got soaking wet....we were suppose to go to the other club but decided not to cause we were wet already and its just gross....he took his shirt off while walking....whoa hotness hahaha, mind you it was still raining, just like those scenes from the movies...I was just waiting for him to kiss me...he didnt anyways, but he wanted my shirt off as well...I said no I don't want to look like a sketch lol we went back to our friend's place, but they werent there....and i knew that cause its just 1:30! So I called another friend of mine who lives in the same building...she said she's in this kareoke bar down the street and said that we should drop by....so I said what the hell sure why not....we went there she was drunk already, and frenchie got drunk even more....now we were getting frisky lol he knows I like him so whatever....we left at 3:30 went back to my friends place...the girl one....lol but she didnt want frenchie to go with us cause she doesnt know him that well...so I was like fair enough, so we dropped frenchie at "player's" place.....and apparently he was with another guy that night....Made me realize...this is the 2nd time I caught him with another guy on his bed...WHAT WAS I THINKING?!?! He's not even THAT cute or THAT hot......frenchie wanted me to stay over, but my girl friend said that I'm sleeping over at her place.....now I kinda like frenchie more LOL but too bad, He's going back to Montreal =( Was fun tho....I had fun running in the rain and getting wet with him, he was adorable BUT....there's a big BUT.......I told him he's soo much like our friend...THE PLAYER...and ass and a bitch lol WHAT AM I GETTING MYSELF INTO?!? lol oh well

No comments: