Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Consequences

This is what happens when you focus your attention to boys all the time.....you forget about the stuff that are more important...like your fucking bank account! your visa bills! everything essential! How stupid can i be? Im fucked, im suppose to be saving up for school! and now im running on empty (bank account wise) fuck! How can i be sooo stupid? enough going out for me, focus on school and more important stuff! im gonna work my ass off! and I needa new gig....FAST! and i mean like NOW! I need more shifts..please, my stupid ass managers!!!! schedule me! fuck! im really worried about this shit, i dont want to be in debt......I WONT! and I WILL GET MYSELF OUT OF THIS MESS I HAVE CREATED! FUCK! good thing i bought a new book to keep my thoughts on boys away for the moment. fuck boys! they are trouble! stay single, its the new pink =P hey at least im being optimistic about this eh? or not ugh i dont know, we'll see..my life's gonna be like, WORK,GYM,SLEEP,EAT,CHAT for the next couple of weeks, hopefully it will turn out really good....hopefully!!cant wait till next week! paycheck! lol =)

No comments: