Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 29, 2008

WAIT

Wait and it will come.....thats what my co-worker told me last night.....we went out after work and had a "deep" conversation about relationships, and how its hard for us to find THE guy, we kept trying hard to find that guy....which led us to realize that we're trying tooo hard that we forget about ourselves and even more so terrible, we focus on the bad qualities that we have....and get us down more...so that sucks hahahaha anyways he was meeting this guy for the first time lol, and i was just there for a buffer lol nah im kidding, he wanted to meet the guy as well and se hows it goin for him...anyways as soon as the guy arrived lol he shoved me away lol its all good lol i know he loves me still hahaha =) the guys i would say looked pretty normal for a guy who he met online. Anyways after that I called up my friend.....my BEST friend lol who is determined to get me a guy by summer or at least i told him to haha, to come go out with me, I needed a break from everything lol, like i always do every week lol God i should stop lol, our first intention for going out is really to just have fun, guys come second lol =P RIGHHHTTT, anyways we went to this club we frequent every wednesday night....i know who goes out on a wednesday night right? apprently, A LOT of guys...and girls who wants to enjoy the hump day, just to get by through the week. So yea this wednesday night i was feeling lucky, we went in the club/bar whatever, and it was DEAD, no one was dancing, but dont get me wrong, the bars were packed, there just wasnt enough people...so much for my luck eh. as the night progressed i got more uhm depressed, all the guys were hitting on my friend...and not me...lol i hate him haha, anyways I got 3.....I pulled off a joey "how YOU doin?" on one of them lol too funny, anyways now i can only remember 2 of their names, one was derek, the other was kevin from mc d's after the club, i think the other one was jess or jeff, not sure, moving on, derek has a bf which made me more sad lol but whatever, thought he was really cute tho with his faux hawk. and i can tell he's really committed to his bf (??) lol anyways on our way home there was this really sketchy guy, he was all dressed up in a suit, nice shirt and tie, all that jazz......he was dealing us drugs lol, and i was like whoaa, THAT IS SKETCHY.....I was gonna crash at my friends place cause i dont want to pay friggin 40 bucks for a cab ride.....this guy followed us to my friends place.....whats more.....he offered to sleep with us!! LOL nothing hotter than a drugged out straight boy! LOL right, he was like "I've always been curious!" and to add to that....he's really cute..like for real CUTEEE, as we were entering my friend's condo, he was like " are you sure?" i was holding the door open...BUT i know I SHOULDNT so i closed him and let him go to the cab waiting.....by the time we got to my friend's place we were like " I can't believe a straight guy just hit on us" lol a cute one at that! anyways we went to bed laughing lol I had fun =) I know this might seem disconnected with everything but it just made me realize that i shouldn't rush things..it will come, and when it comes it will sweep me off my feet and fall in love (IT being the guy lol).....but before that happens, i must have the patience to wait...wait, and WAIT some more =) another lesson learned.

No comments: