Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

SPRING

Finally spring is here!!! YAY! time to bring out your umbrellas, sun glasses, shorts and such! I can smell grass already! yes! and the lawn mower outside is giving me a headache mmm let me see if the guy is hot lol =P oops..damn its an old guy lol i was gonna take a pic of him but he saw me LOL i dont want to seem to be stalker-ish lol....the weather network is forecasting a high of 21 degrees today!!!SWEEET!!! anyways i have a trainer session today...and im gonna take pics later too =P just so you guys could see my progress....or if there is any....=P its gonna be a warm day!!! YAY! even thos its supposed to rain later...whateve...fuck the rain! YAY for heat! =P

No comments: