Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Dumpped

Yes...I....I....I GOT DUMPED....who the hell dumps me? hahaha JK Anyways, it was comming sooner or later....good that he made it easier for me lol =P and I mean, he narrowed my choices =P Good =) I dont know tho if i should be happy or sad, he said he still wants us to be friends cause "we enjoy each other's company" whatevs....and no its not FWB...Friends With Benefits....oh well there's always a good and a bad side on stuff like this, and whats important is just to focus on the positive that came out of this...right? =) well im moving on...."If i never see your face again, I dont mind, cause we gone much further than I thought we'd get tonight" =P 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry bro! That kinda stinks...