Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Last Nights Dream

LOL i had a very very funny and weird dream last night.....we were in this club...me and my "x" and his hot friend and his bf......we were partying and such.....at the club, while i was getting some drinks some punk ass went behind me and tapped my head...you know like how the gangster do it....haha anyways i looked over and i shoved his hand aside and did the same to him...apparently he's this "mafia" guy of the club so i got really scared and bothered....he was looking at me from across the room while talking to his gang. As it turned out he wanted to rape me....hahahahaha, weird eh...anyways i managed to tell my "x" hahaha so we escaped the club...me, him and his friend, and his friend's bf...lol all 4 of us were running throught the club, through the streets while the mafia was chasing us....it was really freaky at first, we ended up in the dessert....everybody was stripping their clothes off...tooo hotttt and we needed water....then there was this huge boulder where there was water on top of it. we had climb the boulder...while climbing the boulder my friend's harnest went loose....pretty much like a cliff hanger scene.....then someone opened my door and that woke me up...bummer haha oh well i was having fun!! lol

No comments: