Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm Your Fuel For Life


Mmmm Its really hard to describe a scent isn't it? Anyways, the other day I was looking for a new cologne and I went to Sephora to browse for some....I tried some...but the one cologne that really got me was Diesel's Fuel For Life. there's something to it that smells really calming, and kinda fresh, the scent of the last note lasts a long time...and the scent of the last note is just utterly unspeakable, I Like It. Most of the people I know didn't like it, but whatever. I think I need a more uhm "grown up" smell, compared to my usual Fierce, Clinique Happy, Reaction,  Escada's Summer Heat....they're all fresh and fruity....i need something kinda musky and sexy =P


No comments: