Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 19, 2008

MAY

for the month of may I promise myself that there will be no more boys for now, I want to concentrate more on my family and friends, and most importantly, myself. I am going back to school this fall, and i need to fix up everything to get a loan and freakin move out and shit =P since that would be really awesome :P Then I could throw parties now =P I'm gonna throw some madddd parties hahahaha. Anyways, one of the main reasons why I am partying now is that when school begins I know i wont have time to do it....I'll be sooo immersed on my studies (and my boy?..hopefully lol) that I won't have time to party......sooo im doing it now =P I'm so excited for school...I can't fuckin wait!! lol 

No comments: