Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Back from my Hiatus

I'm back in toronto....my trip was really fun! had a great time with my family =) did lots of shopping and uhm shopping lol whew im really tired....we drove there and back...such a long trip from toronto to penn, it was like 7 hours and from atlantic city to toronto was like 8 hours...damn my ass was sore lol :P I dont think my dad had a hard time driving tho lol he was playing with his cruise control lol I didnt know our van had that till now hahahaha anyways on a lighter note, I did some thinking about myself, and i know i told my self this over and over again......I'll STOP looking for that guy....i know its hard but im trying...starting NOW! im gonna focus more on my studies and other stuff...more important stuff....my friends and family....i need to prioritize what's important in my life right now, like going back to school, and paying my bills...and my job of course =) with that said, im gonna try and not to think of boys right now....lol they're trouble :P

No comments: