Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, May 5, 2008

ONE FOR MAY

YES its been a long while again for me........I've been really busy with work...partying, and doing some stuff for my school...yes...i got into the univ i wanted!!! Im gonna start school this fall...FUN!!!!more boys and parties lol not to mention my campus is like a hop, skip and a jump to the VILLAGE =P hahahahaha meh its gonna be tons of fun!! lol 

Anyways, I apologize for the long delay on posts its just because, I've been having too much fun lol yes during the last four weeks, I've been out every weekend...why? my friend from nova scotia left for home so we had to party it up every weekend, every last minute we have here in Toronto =) MATTYFACE I MISS YOU ALREADY!!! lol Speaking of parties, I went to my friend's birthday party last saturday...I HAD A BLAST!! Even though most of them were straight...I love them...gorgeous girls and boys...love all around....i miss those guys already...and yes I CAME OUT to them...well most of them...and i think all of them know anyways so whatevs....how did i  came out? lol one of the girls asked me whats up with me and this other girl who i came out to at the club...and we've been bonding all night...anyways my best friend told me that i should prolly tell them so i did...."She was helping get this guy at the bar..." everybody was like OHHHHHHHHH lol fun times love it!!!! 

AHH remember my "goal" body for summer? I think im getting close, well hopefully i just pigged out on chocolates earlier ugh...anyways I think im not doing as much as i could...I should start doing sit ups everyday now like 50-100 in the morning AND evenings...sounds good? YES and please please please someone remind me of this...I need that constant reminder or else i find myself veering off my goal....speaking of gym....i went to the gym earlier....and this guy was eyeing me....I didnt mind it at first...but he kinda looked familiar so i was like i think i've seen him before....anyways, he had this hot tat on his neck and chest, so when i was done with my workout, i went to the locker room and saw him drying off.....WHOA =P hahaha...HOT he was parading his manhood lol =P i think he was flexing in front of the mirror as well lol anyways he was really hot.......i went to shower and he was gone when i was done......i went downtown to get me some protein shake and some food for dinner....it was a nice day out so i decided to walk up the street......when i was passing the gay strip club...SURPRISE!!! look who's smoking outside...its the guy with the tat....we made i contact..yess the guy fondling himself at the gym....LOL Its either he's working there OR he's a lame as guy who goes to the strip club at 630 in the evening! lol.....im gonna give him the benefit of the doubt....way funny, but really hot tho..whew!

As for boy updates......im "seeing" 2 guys lol....i seriously don't know what to to about them....i HAVE to ditch the other one, I dont know who tho...the fun guy..or the guy with the car? lol well the fun guy has a car too, and lives a bit closer to me.........I think i know who to keep....the down side tho.....both of them are ALWAYS tooooo busy...wayyy busy, i cant hang out with them on a regular basis, it always has to be planned...bah oh well i hate it...i think im gonna drop both of them for now and just enjoy being single hahaha then i'm gonna rant again about being single and its stupid, I hate going through this cycle! lol ugh I just need a good hot blonde, 5'8 - 6'0 fit, nice teeth, nice smile, awesome personality, can hang out with me anytime and below 26 yrs of age, boyfriend lol =P am not too picky am i? and im not reaching for the stars here...nice eyes wont hurt too :)

I guess this is it for now! I will try my best to keep this up to date!! PROMISE!!!!! 

much love

MAV

No comments: