Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Its been a while




Yes its been a while...8 days to be exact, since my last post and tons of stuff happened since then....to start off...i got a tan...=P since the warm weather is coming up i better gear up and pump up my style? hahaha what am i talking about lol anyways its warmER now and I can show off my tan better hahahaha....then i got a haircut.....short short short........my dream of having a surfer shaggy hair is not gonna happen anytime soon cause my hair is tooo thick and its really hard to control....i bought some basic colourful tees from my store last week as well, aqua blue, turquoise, and some apple green, i know it might look like visual vomit but whatever i can pull it off =P and.....I've been "comming out" slowly to my closest friends lol...its awesome they love it hahahaha.....like last friday i came out to one of my girl friends......and she was sooo happy so we decided to go to a "gay" bar that same night lol was fun, she had a great time.....and i did tooo and hopefully we could go out again sometime soon....pleeeeassse since school is over anyways =P its about time! =P anyways thats a brief update as to what is happening with me right now hahaha, i'll post more when i get home later today :) see ya!!

No comments: