Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My frustration released


To my bartender last week.........last tuesday to be exact

......you know where i work, and i kinda flirted with you the whole night. I went to your bar today hoping i would see you....but you weren't there sooo anyways im guessing its your day off.t....yes we went there again LOL :P i told you i don't frequent your bar, but i think you're a good enough reason......and yea i think i mightve seen you in my store today i wasnt sure if it was you since the bar was too dark....just call me pleasee...you have my number....call meeeeeee pleaseee i just think you're special and one of a kind and cool too, of course!!


Finally i got that one out...whew lol :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Desperate much :p All those boys after u and you want the obviously blind fool :)