Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Another Day...Random Stuff

I got a new laptop....well not really new but im gonna be a mac user like later today hahahahaha YAY!!! i know mac's are better, no stupid trojan viruses for me! yay! lol :P

Summer's around the corner, I was thinking of buying a speedo LOL for real tho...i dont know lol hmmm im still thinking about it....something i should look into this summer lol...when i reach my ideal bod...:P thats gonna be my reward? :P perhaps lol =P

Thanks matt for linking my blog btw!!!

*now playing: blue angels - pras

Yea im just typing random stuff cause one i think our mind are free and these initial thoughts are the ones that are interesting......when they are just popping inside your head and just putting it down and not thinking about it too much eh....well i think it would be awesome...well its kinda like having an insider's view on whats going on on somebody else's mind or something...well im creepy that way lol =P If I dont make any sense, lol im sorry :P

anyways since im just blabbering about stuff now im gonna stop :P

Laters!

No comments: