Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Something more about me


So yea, not a lot of you guys know that I work for retail, anyways we always have to look good lol...well if we are selling clothes, we must look the part...you know what I mean? it just makes us more credible....same thing goes for any other job...you have to look the part! I wouldn't hire a trainer who's kinda flabby...you know, you cant even get your body up to shape and you're teaching me how to sculpt mine....anyways I'm just killing time right now before work and I was at Harry Rosen's website and their spring collection is just awesome =P not to mention the models were hot!!! anyways I still think people could pull off these looks for a fraction of what it cost over at their store lol :)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just admit it! You love clothes and love to shop! So, for you, it's the perfect job.