Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Upside down world

Are we living in an upside down world? where the rich people are too rich.....they become poor....when it gets tooo cold, its suddenly hot...meh a lot of people might not get it but whatever, i just want to vent out right now.....and the hot guys are too hot they get thrown on the sidelines and get ignored........i may sound cocky in this entry but whatever......so my "friend" whom i hanged out before just told me he has a bf now...and im like...WHAT?!? are you serious LOL i know i know im sooo mean but hey i didnt think he would have one...ugh i take that back....anyways...he's a great guy and all but i've always seen myself getting a bf before him LOL...i feel like rachel on friends now...i get the damged goods....lol or always get rewarded last...oh well...i think i should just stop looking, and stop trying...am i trying too hard that "they" are running away and hiding from me? i dont know, just like this afternoon i was suppose to go on a date but he just took me home...anyways thats a long story.....i was stranded downtown, transit went on strike, he picked me up and took me home....and he's going out tonight...and i have a feeling he doesnt want me there IDK why........oh well i thought we were gonna go out but whatever.......ugh i can do better...i deserve better????do i? or i just think highly of myself? fuck this is hard...i need someone to psycho-analyze me or something hahaha ugh oh well...welcome to my life...being a single gay guy in toronto lol :)

No comments: