Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, April 10, 2008

3 days late

So yea, I've been lagging again on my posts...because im kinda busy with work and other stuff =P sorry bout that hehe anyways im just gonna blabber about stuff....work has been pretty stressful these days...i stayed there till 3 in the morning the other day cause our new summer collection just arrived...and we have some... A LOT of pretty nice stuff...hahahaha we have these white jeans that just came in...and damnnnn they're pretty niceeee, speaking of which i have to call them to hold a pair of jeans for me lol one sec....done...YAY!!! sooo excited lol listening to the verve right now....bittersweet symphony....story of my life right now, anyways well i think its for the better i guess...moving on....wow im out of words =S my mind is totally blank right now, effect of working too late? hahaha oh i was went to the gym yesterday...and there was this guy who works there as a receptionist and had a trainer as well, we were training at the same time...side by side, anyways he's hot except for the mustache, if he shaved it off and get some stubbles instead...that would be a lot hotter =P the first time i met him, he gave me attitude about not bringing my own towels since i dont have towel service...bitch please hahaha but its all good, he complimented my name on my way out that day lol, anyways i just thought he's hot, but i dont think we'd ever go out on a date...i dont know, but i think we'd be cute together hahahahahaaha....

a lot of my friends have been graduating recently =S and im just starting my degree all over again, which kinda sucks, but oh well at least im doing what i like the most....and better, what i chose for myself, all my hard work and shit...its all me! and im very,very very determined to finish this one this time around =)

so whats my sexual fantasy? lol i really have no clue...there are a lot of stuff that turns me on, but i dont want to put it out there cause i'll just ruin it, its for you guys to discover it lol =) I have a wild imagination btw =P

AHHH the weather is FINALLY WARMING UP!!!!!!!!!!!!yay!!!!! thats something to be happy about, i can't believe i forgot about that one.....everything is thawing lol......its a nice, warm, sunny day today =) everybody bust out their shorts and sunglasses and enjoy the day!! lol its really nice to have warmth again lol damn we missed it =) well tomorrow its gonna rain :( so that kinda sucks but hey all the remaining ice will be melting!! so yay for that! we have a high of 12 degrees, yes it might be still cool for some people out there but here thats like good weather lol =P well at least for me, its a shirt and shorts weather lol really nicee=)

anyways im running out of words to say so thats about it for today...bah im working tonight again...then its the partyyyy weekend, once again =)

No comments: