Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Madonna

YES madonna's new cd is gonna be released reallllly soon......my friend got a leaked copy over the net anddd he said it wasnt as good as confessions...hmm let me see it for myself....I think Madonna could pull it off..i guess well, we'll see.....from the stuff i heard from her new cd, I think its pretty awesome tho....getting in to that timabaland rhythm kinda style with a lot of bass and shit makes the song sooo bouncy and club-y lol Kinda like brit's cd anyways I really wish this new cd would be awesome...and I wanna see her perform tooooo so if anyone knows the sched for the tour or something please please please let me know hahahaha or get me some tix lol or take me out on a date or something =P


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lol, Just ripped the album yesterday and I think I preferred Confessions, but this is still an amazing album, M-dolla can do no wrong! I'm just more into the style of music in Confessions. As far as the tour goes she is in the midst of planning it. Dubai seems to be getting a lot of attention for how far they are willing to go to get her to make a stop there (roughly $10 mil of her $16 mil tour)