Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, August 25, 2008

Online Dating

online dating, yay or nay? I have been contemplating on it...well right now, its gonna be my last resort, im still relying on networking in terms of meeting people, guys...awesome but sometimes you'll be kinda scared to go out with them because he's a friend of a friend, and if it doesnt work out and end badly....it may create a rift either between you and your friend or your friend and the other guy.....online dating doesnt have that disadvantage....ugh which reminds me, I was talking to the guy I was kinda seeing and I know he's moving to Vancouver and whatever so im keeping my guard down, he was just taken aback with the tension between me and my friend whom i used to go out with...so now he was like, I think we should just be friends, stop kissing and just be friendly....not too friendly tho...i was like ok, since you're leaving anyways, i don't want to get too attached....Anyways, should i get myself an online dating profile...i mean dont get me wrong i have some profiles already, but im not looking to date.....let me know guys what you think about this...please please pleaseeee =)

On a lighter note, I can't get over Scott Wilson.....the guy from DEPARTURES, he is just adorable...he's the one with the piercing on his brow....Damn it, I love him, soo sexy, and just the way he talks...captivating, he has this amazing sex appeal hahaha, anyways I'm hoping he's gay or at least bi hahaha....he's the guy i just want to cuddle with and just have adventures with...meh oh well, a guy can dream =P

No comments: