Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Lazy Tuesdays

Yea, im staying in again.....im loving my bed these days, I was up early today, then I was in the gym for like 2 hours. omg, cutie count was up to 5....ground breaking lol im just tired now, i feel like im gonna pass out anytime soon, oh BTW departures is on again tonight!!lol im starving now, i dont understand this, i just ate a complete meal earlier, im craving for some LICKS mmmmmm damn it.....i tried googling scott wilson earlier, and damn it i cant find any other pictures of him =( i dont know whats it is about him, he just has this wonderful charm...makes you want to crave more.....ugh i wish he's gay =S If he is, omg please let me know, call me...im still single btw hahaha again please people, let me know what you think about that online dating thingy...im seriously thinking about it....HELP!!!! lol

No comments: