Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Departures


I've been hooked on this TV show called Departures, besides the fact that these guys are hot, they get to travel the world and immerse themselves in different cultures. When I first saw this show i was soooo jealous of these guys, I wish i get to travel the world too and experience all these stuff, sadly I can't right now...school is around the corner and i dont have any money...thats the main reason actually lol. I want to enjoy the world and get paid at the same time, I want to experience the different cultures...see whats different, whats the same and whats new....that would be really awesome =) here's the intro of the show, I don't want to spoil any of the episodes..watch it, its awesome =) you'll fall in love with this show! ugh they're sooo cute lol


No comments: