Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Welcome Back

Yea I'm back in Toronto, and i can't believe how much i miss florida!!!!!!! I was on the subway yesterday as well and i was looking around me...yes people watching...love it! anyways yea i was like "where did all the hot people go?!?!?" the city feels kinda empty and something's missing, I dont know what....ahhh prolly because when i left the city it was pride week and everyone was pouring in the city...it was hella busy and people are on the streets all the time....today i was walking up yonge and no one was there! like nada..no hot guys, not hot women....no one, it was empty.....after being in florida....im sorry but i think the people here lacks some uhm hotness hahahaha it's sad now i just want to go back to florida hahaha oh and prolly because school's out as well sooo the city's kinda empty and stuff....hahaha when i told my friend this, he was like "welcome to toronto!!" haha i was like hmmm it didnt seem this bad before i left for florida hahaha...and prolly because its just the start of the week..meh this should get better...IT WILL!! I still believe in toronto! lol we're hot! we just wear a bunch of clothes, even in summer! come on Canada's suppose to be the healthier of the two countries! speaking of which, I ate soooo much junk while i was in florida hahaha i have a belly now =( i have like a life saver wrapped around my waist....i wen to the gym yesterday and did like 300 sit ups or something
i did my chest too and now it hurts! i need to go to the gym more often! I am so going tomorrow! i wanna see my crush! lol hmmm i was watching "fat camp" late last night and i never felt wayyy better about myself, i know im soo mean but come on, its just sad that some kids are over weight on such a young age...i know some are hereditary and some arent....the ones that arent...im sorry but come on, have some control over what your eating...eating is not everything.....who am i to talk lol whatever anyways im gonna look for some stuff to post lol =P

No comments: