Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Gym Guy

Whew! i went to the gym yesterday and my crush was there!!!!!! OMG I'd like to think he was checking me out as well...he's at least BI cause i remember seeing him with another hot guy lol and it didn't seem that they were friends friends...if you know what i mean, im gonna go back tomorrow, i wish he's there lol damn he's sooooo hot i have this mental image of him working out with his red shorts on and his fitted tee omg his pecs, his body is just amazing, just like a greek god......damn it i wish id have a guy like him.....if ever i get him by any wild amazing chance, i'd never let him go....i think he's really sweet too OMG i think im obsessed i should stop LOL geez i need a guy in my life....some one who fits my qualifications...fuck this is sad =( oh well, I just want to fall in love hahaha soooo cheesy of me BAH!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lol like OMG I'm thinking that maybe you're looking too hard?? I mean sometimes things just happen when you least expect it :] Any chance for a pic of this guy?? j/k