Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 7, 2008

Im Back!!!

YES I'm finally back in Toronto...damn, I missed this city, but i think im missing florida too..come on, who wouldn't the awesome wether, great people, not to mention the place we stayed at was amazing! Now, im back from my frolicking=P I have to get in to "work" mode again....A.K.A. "party mode" lol damn I missed sooo much things this past week, my friend's surprise party, their graduation, PRIDE...oh well I had fun and got my tan on =P I will try and make them jealous lol =P Im going to try and post some pics later on once i've uploaded them on my laptop...im so tanned oh and i got a henna tattoo while i was down there......IT SUCKS ll now it just blends with my skin tone...its not really that obvious...well in the first place i didnt want it to be obvious just because im gonna be working and i don't want it showing but now since my goal is to make everyone jealous that i went to florida LOL i have to flaunt it hahahaha =P anyways im gonna go grab some breakfast and update my blog more =P i have a lot of free time hahaha I'll see you guys later!!=)

1 comment:

Xander said...

welcome home!!!! :0)