Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 20, 2008

SYTYCD....Canada!



Yes, we do have our own version, just like Idol...lol but hey the dancers are equally good. I am addicted to this show now. Its fun to watch especially when you know that you might bump into them any time in the city. Speaking of which, the studio where they rehearse and train for their productions is just right besides my friend's condo.....the Ballet institute. Anyways, Its fun to see them dance and just have fun on stage, now, sometimes I want to learn how to dance too...i think id be good at it lmao =P anyways here's a clip of the top 20....and my favorites.....Nico and Arrasay!! And my ultimate crush...omg, MILES!!!! and lara his partner
Thats miles on the Left and Nico on the right....whoooot these two are amazing....Im in-loke with them...lol, damn please please just turn gay miles lol...sooo cute, and nico...sooo hot...omg, Miles' abs are amazing! they are killer hahahaha, Nico's performance last week was amazing...captivated me...i love these guys...lol


And this is Lara and Miles....they're an awesome couple lol =P


No comments: