Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, October 20, 2008

Midterms and such

Whooot, just finished my last midterms earlier today....whew FINALLY!!! damn im tired of studying lol but I have too.....the year is passing by soo fast I cant believe it. It seems like summer was just yesterday, now i wake up every morning with the cold breeze on my face. I actually need to wear a coat now, =( sucks oh well, Summer was really fun, tons of drama....and now, a new drama is unfolding before me, and i know it's my fault, so im trying to fix it before it blows up on my face again....I need to hold back my feelings, cause if not.....POOOOOF there it goes again, Im tired of it, Im tired of everything, I wish everything would just be perfect.....everyone would be happy, no one has to sacrifice, everyone would get their way.... but life isnt perfect, we have to deal with this stuff everyday, we just have to suck it up and deal with it, get over ourselves and just do what we can do about the situation.....meh! thats life, shit happens, anyways lets just hope everything would be alright....wish me luck!! lol =)

No comments: